Friday, July 15, 2011

Use every scrap!

So as I've been making these t-shirt bracelets I've had a lot of extras.  Sometimes I use the scraps in other bracelets, however I got the idea to make a cat toy out of some of my scraps.  My cat absolutely loves to try to eat my bracelets as I'm braiding so what better than to make him a toy out of it.  He also loves to eat string etc so I figure at least this way he can't eat it all tied into a knot! lol 
Here's a pic of what I did.
For this one, I just tied a bunch of strands together, however another easy way to make it would be to loop your string several times around you hand then cut both ends, many strands in 2 cuts!

Thanks for checking me out again! More to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea....you waste nothing and come up with a people product and a critter creation. How about a puppy version of this? I think my pets will need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I could make a puppy version, however my puppies would have it destroyed in 2 seconds. I may try to work on one though!!

    ReplyDelete